Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Alissa is proof

I have no idea how I came across Alissa’s blog. Most likely thru some drunken 4am Internet surfing, but I am so glad I did. She and I are polar opposites visually, but I get an unbelievable amount of inspiration from looking at how she dresses herself.Alissa is proof that all you were taught about dressing as a plus size woman should be thrown out the window. moncler outlet Prints? Color? Sleeveless? DON’T MIND IF I DO.

Lauren’s blog is a dreamy mix of her own outfit posts and beautiful inspiration photos. She really has a great eye and knows how to manipulate mood and feeling with photos. The girl is a born editor.I love the ethereal stream of consciousness feeling that runs through her pages; it’s like being a fly on the wall of her mind. When she posts an outfit, she gives you the backstory of how she came to put it together plus a little glimpse of what’s going on in her life.

I learned this the hard way when I bought a dress from a retailer that was slightly too snug in the bodice, moncler down jackets sale and upon attempting to exchange it I was told that the policy was to return only and that I’d have to then repurchase.  This would not technically be a problem except that I wouldn’t be able to get the same coupon I had used on the dress before ($30 off) and would have to pay full price. If I had paid attention to the return policy before purchase, I might have weighed buying the dress more carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment