Monday, November 14, 2016

How on earth does time fly by so fast?

It’s November!! How on earth does time fly by so fast? I feel like you don’t even notice here in LA because there are no changing seasons so everything just merges into each other.

So, confession, cheap moncler jackets  I love keeping track of everything in my life, from expenses to food to fitness. But I never found a tracking watch that I absolutely loved to wear every day until Skagen connected came into my life. A beautiful minimal design that goes with everything, an app that’s beautiful and functions perfectly and sends me fun notifications when I get a new goal. What else possibily could you even want?

It's no secret that we get a ton of our style inspiration from celebrities, but honestly, we get about the same amount from our favorite fashion bloggers. In fact, when we need to dress for a specific occasion, we consistently turn to the Instagram accounts or blogs of these influencers to get ideas. moncler outlet ,While we follow a variety of It girls across the globe, we often find ourselves nabbing wardrobe inspiration from the New York City ladies.

Interested in finding out which NYC bloggers we're loving right now? We rounded up a few of our favorite below for you to get inspired—we're talking everyone from from Leandra Medine of Man Repeller with her out-of-the-box outfits to Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific with her ladylike ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment