Monday, November 14, 2016

Winter

New Year is coming soon, the earth also put on a white new clothes.

The morning just opened hazy sleepy eyes, sleep has not yet completely dissipated, ushered in a new day. I changed clothes, just out of the house, was a strong wind blowing back, the wind is still caught in the snow, I thought: the earth may have changed for a white new clothes. I washed my face, brush the teeth, eating breakfast, I put down jacket and snow cotton, ready to go to the snowman. I walked out of the house, braved the raging winds, came to a windy open space, I started a huge "project." I began to use the shovel to collect snow, because last night has been a night, so the snow is very much, not a while I received a lot of snow. "Project" started, I first rolled a small snowball, the more the bigger roll, after more than 20 minutes to complete the lower body, and now need to make the head, the first good production, I finished less than five minutes Head, just the last few steps up. I took home a thin carrot, two longan seeds, a scarf and a hat, but also took my father's smart phone out, moncler jackets sale ,I went back to the construction site, the longan seed press when the eyes, carrots Nose, scarf around, put on a hat, still under the nose painted a small mouth, the project was completed. I took a cell phone to the snowman took a few photos,moncler women but also according to their photos with the snowman. At this time, the snow is still under the snow at least 12 hours of it, I look at the table, I was shocked, has more than twelve, the home to eat.













In the afternoon, the snow is still under the earth's new clothes are getting thicker. I feel all right, just watched TV. Watching TV or nothing to do, looked out the window, the snow is still under, but much smaller than the morning. Looked out the door, from time to time someone ran. I dressed out of the house, foot in the thick snow on the issue of "creak" "creak" sound. I saw my little friends playing snowball fights, so I joined the fight. I clutched a snowball, aiming, firing. Just listen to "ah" is heard, I hit, and is the gold headshot. At this time, I felt a strong murderous, I turned around and found that he was ready to fight back, and I crazy to escape, it fired a bullet almost hit me, I had to escape to a corner he could not find Hide.


Every time the earth put on white new clothes,moncler outlet when I am most happy, because every time this time, I can happily and small partners snowmen, snowball fights.Winter, I love you. But I love the snow in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment