Monday, November 7, 2016

NEW FASHION CLOTHING

I like how clean and classic the blouse is, but how that little detail sets it quietly apart from other basics. It's a very verastile piece to add to any wardrobe, so I couldn't resist styling it three different ways. My favorite look is this first style; mixing Eilidh's embroidered detail with an older embroidered shift dress from my closet.

Fall weather happens. The days are getting shorter and the temperature is on the decline. Not only is it sad to say goodbye to summer, but dressing for fall is a serious struggle. Cold outside, hot inside: how are we supposed to function? It’s time for a new strategy. Our transitional outerwear will take you through the summer mourning process and you’ll never find yourself wondering “what should I wear today” again.

A new pair of overalls! I got these while I was stateside last month and have been wearing them all of the time since then--in part because I hadn't packed much in my closet and they kept my warm, but I'm a bit addicted. When you wear skirts and dresses all of the time you often forget how liberating it can be to move around in jeans! These are so comfy and really add a playful charm to the blouse. It's a style that is a little less typically "me" but I'm really enjoying at the moment.

There’s nothing worse than slipping on your winter jacket to brave the morning cold, only to sweat through your day when the sun comes out. Meet the wool maxi coat. This wool coat is the perfect addition to your outfit, whatever the fall weather. It’s basically the middle ground between bundling up and dressing down. With its chic camel color and flattering silhouette, you’ll never go wrong- you can put this coat over everything.

WEBSITE: http://www.fashionmoncler-mart.com

2 comments: